Product Description & Reviews
Product Name: bedside handrailsMaterial: PP + GF30%Installation: non-perforatedLoad: 200KGFixed rope: 428CM * 2 piecesNote: due to differences in measurement tools, there will be a mistake, please prevail in kind.Applicable people: the elderly, inconvenience after surgery, pregnant women, people with disabilities1: Remove the mattress from the bed first2: Place the base of the handrail bar between the bed and the mattress, with the highlighted side facing down.3: Then the above webbing through the base hole, the base is fixed on the bed.4: then put the mattress back to the original position.Note: 1: Applicable people: the elderly, inconvenience after surgery, pregnant women, people with disabilities。 2：It is recommended to install 250MM away from the bedside, easy to touch the handrail.
Features & Highlights
- 1: bedside safety handrail column is the main purpose is fixed on the side of the bed, for the action is not convenient up or lie down.
- 2: Base thickness of about 3.5CM, a plastic molding of imported plastic, safe and secure.
- 3：Armrest thicker thick, the overall welding, to prevent shake loose, durable.
- 4：Imported PE environmental protection materials, the edge of fine trimming, smooth and round, the use of the process will not hurt the hand.
- 5: If you can not receive the goods within 30 days, please contact us, we will help you solve。
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.