Product Description & Reviews
This elegant lady lamp is a modern rendition of a classic Art Nouveau piece. Lady Fowl stands with her precious peacock as its tail feathers cascade down to her feet, and she wears peacock feathers on her dress. Her arm extends out, holding a marbled art glass shade accented by red cabochons along the bottom, just like in the eye of each of the peacock's feathers. It's UL listed and uses 1 Type B bulb up to 25 watts that easily turns on or off via the thumbwheel switch on the cord. The bronze finish is hand painted, giving it the look of real metal, and the feathers are painted a metallic green to create an iridescent appearance. This 15.5 inch high, 12 inch long, 7 inch wide lamp is expertly cast in resin and shows intricately carved detail that gives the lamp a realistic quality. It's a stunning piece that will make your home beautifully glow.
Features & Highlights
- 15.5 inch High, 12 inch Long, 7 inch Wide
- Expertly Cast in Resin in Intricately Sculpted Detail that Brings Visual Excitement in Any Room
- Hand Painted Bronze Finish with Metallic Green Feathers for an Iridescent look Highlighted by Red Cabochons the Eye of Each of the Peacock's Feathers
- Colorful Hand Crafted Marbled Art Glass Shade Accented with Red Cabochons
- UL Listed and Uses 1 Type B Bulb Up to 25 Watts
|Item Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Size:||14 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.