Plixio Two-Way Shoe Stretchers, Adjustable Wooden Shoe Expander for Men & Women (2 Pack)
Plixio Two-Way Shoe Stretchers, Adjustable Wooden Shoe Expander for Men & Women (2 Pack) by Plixio at WR Cracine. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Having a well-made shoe stretcher allows users to make their own customer fit shoes. Those who suffer from bunions, are prone to getting blisters, or
Having a well-made shoe stretcher allows users to make their own customer fit shoes.
Those who suffer from bunions, are prone to getting blisters, or just have wider feet, will benefit from the use of a two-way shoe stretcher.
Easy to use!
To adjust the width of shoes, place the stretcher inside the shoe and turn the handle to build pressure. Once expanded, the stretcher will widen the inside of the shoe. Once you have adjusted the shoe stretcher to the desired shape, all you have to do is leave the expanded stretcher in your shoe overnight or for a full 24 hours. The longer you leave the stretcher in your shoe the better results you will see.
To adjust the length of your shoe, you will need to adjust the lengthening knob until the block heel of the stretcher extends to the length you need.
An additional step you can take to help maximize the comfort of your shoes is to attach one of the four included pressure relief pods. On the top of each shoe stretcher, there are 10 small holes. These holes are carefully placed in the areas most people have concerns with.
This unisex shoe stretcher will fit men and women's shoes. Will work with men's shoes ranging from sizes 5-12. For use with women's shoe shoes ranging from sizes 8-13.
Features & Highlights
- These shoe stretchers were designed to lengthen and widen shoes that are too tight and uncomfortable. This unisex shoe stretcher will fit men and women's shoes. Will work with men's shoes ranging from sizes 5-12 and women's shoe shoes ranging from sizes 8-13.
- Prevent painful blisters and calluses caused by shoes that are not properly adjusted to your feet by using a shoe expander.
- Use the included pressure relief pods to address specific your specific problem areas. Whether you need a wider shoe, have bunions or tightness in the toe or heal, this shoe stretcher will give you a custom fit.
- To use, simply insert the shoe stretcher into your shoe and twist the handle until the stretcher expands to the desired width you need. Then, leave the stretcher in overnight or for 24 hours.
- If the shoe stretcher doesn't offer you relief, know that you're covered by a full one-year warranty that covers any damage or defects.
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.84 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|