Product Description & Reviews
Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning Can be used in two ways: - double mode, on the lateral attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam) - single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
Features & Highlights
- INTENDED USE: The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems and to complement a fall-arrest system.
- VERSATILE: Use in double mode to distribute the weight on the belt or single mode to distribute weight between the waist belt and the leg loops.
- ADJUSTABLE: The GRILLON features a fine adjustment system for precise work positioning and comfort.
- DURABLE: The removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and allows smooth rope glide.
- LENGTH: Choose from 4 lengths: 2, 3, 4, and 5 meters.
|Part Number:||L52A 003|
|Item Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.