Product Description & Reviews
Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning Can be used in two ways: - double mode, on the lateral attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam) - single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
Features & Highlights
- INTENDED USE: Allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface.
- LOCK IT UP: The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length and tension between the two anchor points (make a mule knot on the GRILLON to lock the anchor).
- DURABLE: Semi-static rope, resistant to aging and abrasion.
- PROTECTION: Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- LENGTHS: Available in 4 lengths: 5, 10, 15, and 20 meters.
|Part Number:||L52A 010|
|Item Weight:||0.0122 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.