The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate manipulations during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP LOCK's integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
Features & Highlights
- PROTECTED: Constant fall protection and locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall.
- VERSATILE: Works on vertical or angled rope.
- LOCKS UP: Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- EASY TO USE: Moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device.
- MATERIAL: Made from aluminum, stainless steel, and nylon.
|Item Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Petzl, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: C71AFN 1U, ean: 3342540093768,
'Full Body Harness, Harness Application Construction, General Industry, Harness Size M/L, Weight Capacity 310 lb., Back D-Ring Yes, Front D-Ring Yes, Side D-Rings Yes, Shoulder Strap Buckles Friction / Pass-Through, Chest Strap Buckles None, Leg Str...
mpn: L52A 003, ean: 3342540087507,
Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning Can be used in two ways: - double mode, on the lateral attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressi...