Product Description & Reviews
Made of long lasting High Speed Steel. The tips are designed to prevent chipping of pearls Each pearl drill is double-sided with the bit meeting in the center. Use for full-drilling and half-drilling. Use for full-drilling a hole in pearls for necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Use for Half-drilling to realize your designs for earrings, rings, pendants, broaches and other designs. Use for drilling holes into Freshwater, Cultured to Akoya and Tahitian Pearls. One Dozen (12) Pearl Drills.One Dozen (12) Double Ended High Speed Steel (HSS) Pearl Drills..
Features & Highlights
- One Dozen (12) Double Ended High Speed Steel (HSS) Pearl Drills.
- Diameter: 1.0mm. Drills are two sided.
- Specially designed tip to prevent chipping of pearls.
- Use for Half-Drilling holes in Pearls for designs such as necklaces earrings and bracelets
- Use for Full Drilling Holes in Pearls for designs such as earrings, rings and pendants.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.