Product Description & Reviews
Powered by M12TM REDLITHIUMTM Battery Technology, the Milwaukee® M12TM Heated Women's Jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the back, collar, and front hand pockets. Featuring a quilted softshell design and high-loft insulation, the jacket provides wind and water resistance while trapping heat to provide extended warmth and comfort in cold conditions.ToughShellTM Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance • FreeFlexTM Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility..
Features & Highlights
- ToughShellTM Stretch Polyester delivers 5X Longer Life and wind/water resistance • FreeFlexTM Mobility Gussets provide enhanced mobility.
- Washer and dryer safe • Up to (8) hours of run-time with M12TM REDLITHIUMTM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack.
- Battery Included. Compatible with all M12TM REDLITHIUM Batteries and all M18TM REDLITHIUMTM • 1 Year Limited Warranty
- High loft insulation to trap heat • (3) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket.
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone (chest and back zone can be adjusted independently of front hand pocket zone). • Adjustable cuffs and waist with drop tail extended back.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.