Product Description & Reviews
LEVERAXE® is a prime example of a Finnish design and innovation. The head has been forged and the handle is made of hickory. The product is high quality and the head has a 10 years warranty. Product has a "Design from Finland"-mark. LEVERAXE is an efficient tool for chopping firewood, possessing many advantages, such as speed and work safety, over traditional axes and small hydraulic log splitters. LEVERAXE separates sections from the log using a unique lever action that allows logs with branches to be split into firewood in seconds. The splitting force of LEVERAXE is considerably stronger than with a traditional axe. Strike and loosen!
Features & Highlights
- LEVERAXE CLASSIC MX is very efficient and enjoyable tool for chopping wood
- Leveraxe's innovated design produces a levering action as it sinks into the wood. Less force is required to split the wood compared to traditional axes.
- The hook on the back of the axe is a brake. This feature stops the axe on top of the wood, not allowing it to go into the ground or the user's leg.
- Leveraxe's high quality steel head weighs 4.18 lbs. This light weight axe allows women and men of all abilities to split firewood with ease.
- Length: 35.5 inches -Total weight: 5.5 lbs -Axe head weight: 4.18 lbs
|Manufacturer:||Vipukirves Heikki Oy|
|Publisher:||Vipukirves Heikki Oy|
|Studio:||Vipukirves Heikki Oy|
|Item Weight:||5.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.