Shoulder split cowhide provides excellent protection in high heat welding conditions at an affordable price. The durable cowhide is puncture resistant, while the cotton lining keeps hands cool. Long cuff protects hands and arms from sparks and spatter. Palm width: 5"; Glove length: 12.5". Ideal for steel mills, shipyards, manufacturing, automotive, gas welding, and torch work.
Features & Highlights
- Welted fingers and Kevlar thread protect seams from sparks
- Wing thumb for a natural fit
- Foam and cotton lining for increased heat resistance
- Puncture resistant, durable cowhide provides good insulation against heat
- Industries and Applications: automotive and manufacturing
|Package Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.75 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by IRONCAT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M Personal Protective Equipment
mpn: 051131372283, ean: 0051131372283,
High-end Features for Worker Safety 3M Speedglas Steel Rose Welding Helmet 100 with Auto-Darkening Filter 100V helps provide eye and face protection for worker safety while welding. The helmet comes ready to use with a lens offering three sensitivity...