The Sole Lab womens running shoe insoles full length comfort orthotic replacement inserts with adaptive arch and gel inserts are designed specifically for runners looking for more comfort and support in their running shoes. Built with advanced performance materials that absorb ground impact, increasing energy return and comfort to the foot. Built-in shape that forms to your foot, helping stabilize and secure you to your shoe. Dr. Recommended. Features:
Lightweight, durable design
Pain relieving shape provides foot support and stability
High comfort materials relax the feet
Stylish top graphics that add a personality to your everyday athletic shoes
Gel pads for cushion and reduced impact relief Easily Trimmable To Your Exact Size!
Size Women's 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 (22.5cm) or EU 35, 36, 37
Size Women's 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 (24.1cm) or EU 37, 38, 39
Size Women's 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 (25.9cm) or EU 39, 40, 41 Instruction for Use:
1. Remove old insole from shoe.
2. Place the old insole on top of your new Sole Lab insole, align the heels.
3. Determine if the new insole needs to be trimmed at the toe.
4. If so, use scissors to carefully cut the toe area of the Sole Lab insole to the correct size.
5. Insert into shoes and enjoy miles & miles of foot bliss!