The first generation of PaddleAir(tm) in 2004 gave lifelong surfers an edge in the rigors of paddling. Today, a second generation of dedicated surfers can reap the benefits of this proven technology with designs that conform to both short and long boards. The California-designed PaddleAir Ergo utilizes a patented inflation technology that allows you to control the amount of lift you need for every paddling experience. Unlike rigid paddling aids, the Ergo allows you to change the amount of lift quickly and easily as surfing conditions warrant. The Neoprene and Lycra body offers U.V. 50+ protection. The high-performance ergodynamic bladder is designed to conform and protect your rib cage and give you moderate lift as you paddle. The Ergo is designed to be worn on the outside - over your wetsuit or against your bare skin. Its smooth interior assures a comfortable fit and protects your skin or wetsuit from paraffin chafe. Our new PaddleAir Ergo Bali Green Vest is a lighter, sleeveless version of our short-sleeve Ergo with new features. It has a longer tube sheath that secures the inflation tube for use in larger surf and a trunk loop for a secure fit without a wetsuit. It works very well under a wetsuit, but is also great for warmer water conditions. When you plan your next trip to Bali or Central America, plan on your Ergo Vest to provide you with excellent rib protection to help you paddle stronger and surf longer.
Features & Highlights
- Creates a stronger and air-adjustable paddling position for surfers; provides for more power-per-stroke so you can paddle stronger and surf longer!
- Relieves repetitive stress injury (RSI) and elevates the chest to ease neck, shoulder and lower-back strain while paddling.
- The Neoprene front acts as a rash guard for comfort to ribcage and cushion "surfer bumps."
- The Lycra back abd sleeves offer U.V. 50+ protection and act as a windshirt.
- The interior of the Ergo is smooth and comfortable on the skin and can be worn alone or over/under a wetsuit.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.09 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PaddleAir Ergo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.