Product Description & Reviews
GMC Sierra Under Seat Console 2008-2012
Click to enlarge
Chevrolet Truck likes to offer several interior configurations and this unique vault has its place in the LT-1 truck, this vault fits in a lower seat storage area and provides a secure storage with fast access. There is provision for the power supply to be used inside the vault; an extra large lid gives you good visibility to contents.
Installation is easy with five screws; you can choose a keyless or high security barrel key lock. CUSTOMER MUST INDICATE YOU NEED A BARREL KEY LOCK UPON PURCHASE OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET A COMBO LOCK.
* Massive 12 Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams.
* Superior 3 point locking system resists prying.
* Bank Vault style hinge latch pins.
* Drill resistant locks.
* Easy 10 minute installation.
* Secures to factory console bolts.
* Perfectly balanced spring assisted door.
Supported Vehicle Years
GMC Sierra - Under Seat Console
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
This sale is only for the VAULT itself. The actual center console is NOT included in the sale. Don't ask why we have to tell you this, you can figure out why this disclaimer was added...
Features & Highlights
- Made from massive 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seems.
- Superior three point locking system resists prying. Bank vault style hinge latch pins. Balanced spring assisted door.
- Easy installation. Secures to factory console bolt holes.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Best of all, these are made in the U.S.A.!!!!!
|Model:||CV-1014 COMBO LOCK|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.