Product Description & Reviews
This was the very first Console Vault model produced and has remained one of the most popular, the unique design allows for maximum storage area and the profile provides a perfect "factory look" appearance when installed. A high security 13 tumbler key lock is standard on this model; the keyless lock is not available due to the clearance with the factory armrest. This model also has a unique feature which is a small interior shelf which is perfect for storing an extra handgun clip or other small items, the lid is spring loaded which remains in the open position when unlocked.
Installation is very simple, the factory console tub is removed with a couple screws and the vault mounts to existing factory bolts. No additional hardware is required. The 1001 is available with the high security barrel key lock only.
These can be installed in:
Hummer H2 - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Hummer H2 SUT - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
Features & Highlights
- Made from massive 12 gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seems.
- Superior three point locking system resists prying. Bank vault style hinge latch pins. Balanced spring assisted door.
- Easy installation. Secures to factory console bolt holes.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Best of all, these are made in the U.S.A.!!!!!
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.