Product Description & Reviews
Black Diamond 7.9 MM Dry Climbing Rope::To reach the summit, you rely on the best. The Black Diamond 7.9 MM Dry Climbing Rope is the tool for the job. Designed to be used in pairs as a half or twin rope, the 7.9 comes with a burly sheath and dry treatment, making it perfect for alpine or multi-pitch objectives. Climb to the top with Black Diamond gear.Dry Performance-With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out. 2X2 Woven Sheath-Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use.
Features & Highlights
- Dry Performance-With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out
- 2X2 Woven Sheath-Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance-Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- Half/twin ropes must be used in pairs; do not use as a single rope
- UIAA Factor Falls : 6 [Half] 16 [Twin]; Weight Per Meter : 39 g (1.38 oz)
|Item Weight:||0.0568 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.31 x 4.06 x 4.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.