Benchmade - Triage 915, Plain Sheepsfoot, Satin Finish, Orange Handle
Benchmade - Triage 915, Plain Sheepsfoot, Satin Finish, Orange Handle by Benchmade at WR Cracine. MPN: 915-ORG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Axis locking mechanism. Modified sheep foot blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener. N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel (57-59hrc).
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The N680 stainless steel blade has the best corrosion resistance of any blade steel, making it ideal for saltwater applications. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- MADE FOR RESCUE: The Triage 915's sheepsfoot blade style, safety hook, and glass breaker make it ideal for rescue. It's also recommended for tactical and everyday use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Triage 915 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with either hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 915's quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Plain Edge/Satin Finish|
|Item Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|