When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptillian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. Blade Length: 2.91 inch, Blade Thickness: 0.1 inch, Handle Thickness: 0.51 inch, Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel, Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point, Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Lock Type: AXIS Overall Length: 6.78 inch, Closed Length: 3.87 inch, Series: Blue Class.
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The glass-filled nylon handle is tough yet attractive, making it ideal for hard jobs and everyday carry.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Mini Griptilian 556 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 556's smaller, lighter design and handle grips make it comfortable to hold, use, and take anywhere. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Mini Griptilian 556's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday use, outdoor activities, and even tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keeps your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.18 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 11917, ean: 0021205119175,
This Case Peanut is a part of the Mother-of-Pearl Family. Harvested from the inner lining of oyster shells, these handles are admired as much for their strength as they are for their beauty. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size...