Benchmade - Bedlam 860, Serrated Scimitar, Coated Finish
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the Benchmade - Bedlam 860, Serrated Scimitar, Coated Finish by Benchmade at WR Cracine. MPN: BKC860SBK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For two decades Benchmade has been committed to designing and manufacturing world-class sports cutlery and edged tools. We continually strive to
For two decades Benchmade has been committed to designing and manufacturing world-class sports cutlery and edged tools. We continually strive to manufacture high quality products that will deliver superior performance and provide great value for our customers. Whether you are using a Griptilian as a basic cutting tool or one of our professional grade rescue hooks to perform a quick cut in an emergency situation, you can count on your Benchmade to get the job done.
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for tactical use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Bedlam 860 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 860 is large yet is one of the most comfortable knives to handle. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The Bedlam 860's curved blade style is inspired by scimitar swords, which were used for military defense. This modern version is good for slashing and is designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Serrated Edge/Coated Finish|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 553SBKOD, ean: 0610953120344,
The Griptilian Tanto folder offers the same desirable features of the original Griptilian knife, but with an enhanced tip design to make the blade stronger. It features a ComboEdge blade of 154CM stainless steel, AXIS lock mechanism, ambidextrous thu...
mpn: 3220241, ean: 0023614482543,
Browning takes pride in providing outdoor, survival gear for the toughest, demanding environments. Used by all around the world, Browning specializes in Cutlery and survival gear for people who need it the most.Products designed in the USA with quali...
By Zero Tolerance
mpn: 0450CF, ean: 0087171041094,
From Zero-Tolerance’s popular 0450 original, comes the 0450CF, now with a carbon fiber handle, a dark, refined appearance and even more staggering style. The 3.25-inch high-performance blade is made from S35VN stainless steel for amazing toughness ...
mpn: BN550_Bleu/Gris, ean: 0610953126155,
When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptillian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. Intended for Everyday or Outdoor use, the Griptilian family ...
By Entrek USA Knives
sku: 2509181, mpn: 12829, ean: 0000000004411,
Entrek - Badger. Model EN1. 8 1/8" overall. 3 3/8" 440C stainless drop point blade with bead blast finish. Black canvas micarta handle. Full tang. Black Kydex belt sheath. Made in USA with materials from US companies. Knives are hand ground and hand ...
mpn: 556SBK, ean: 0610953121204,
When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptillian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. Blade Length: 2.91 inch, Blade Thickness: 0.1 inch, Handle T...
mpn: 11917, ean: 0021205119175,
This Case Peanut is a part of the Mother-of-Pearl Family. Harvested from the inner lining of oyster shells, these handles are admired as much for their strength as they are for their beauty. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size...